Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Review of Dirt Devil Lite (Old Style Featherlite vacuum) Model 5231

This is a review of my new upright vacuum I bought. I bought this very cool and rare vacuum at Savers. The regular price for this was 15 dollars. It was on sale for 99 cents. I paid a $1.07 for this very good vacuum. This is one of the rare dirt devils you can find out at thrift stores now and days. It is an old style featherlite made in 1996. It is one of those with the outside bag. The ones with the outside bag work really good. When I got this, I had to buy a new belt, because the old belt was snapped off. I also had to clean the brush. Literally, I had to clean most of the bottom of the vacuum with a wet wipe because of all the dust and hair there was. The brush was full of hair. The owner most likely had pets. I got out all the hair and dust, and it working like brand new as if I got it new and unused. It works very well. It leaves clean spots after it vacuums. It works almost as well as a commercial vacuum. It cleans everything off the carpet. I tested this by spilling sugar as u can see. I then vacuum it. I then show all the clean spots it leaves. This vacuums uses inside bags as well. It uses D Bags, which I can still find in the market today. It is a very good vacuum, and I like using it. It is light weight and very easy to use. There are no attachments to this vacuum.

Visit : you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment