Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hoover Nano Lite

TTI-made Hoover lightweight upright that is $49 at Wal-Mart and has surprisingly decent construction. Bought this one last summer right when it came out, so it's one of the first. I've used mine occasionally and haven't had any problems with it; seems to be a great value and a good cleaner (outcleans an Oreck of course). The brushroll is very aggressive; as a result the machine is very easy to push going with the direction of the carpet. It also has a belt shifter to shut off the brushroll for bare floor use. I really like this machine. It is the ONLY filtered bagless cleaner I can handle; the pet hair and larger debris is separated by a screen and there's a slide lever on the back to help loosen fine dust from the filter. I'm pretty sure I saw a similar filter/screen setup on that V2 WindTunnel upright but I'm not sure...

See Also : you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment